Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Liebster award

\\Assalamualaikum// n hye...

I've been tagged by Filzah . Thank you. :)
Liebster Award is an award given by bloggers that they have discovered.
Once nominated, all you have to do is to answer the 10 questions that created by the one who nominated for you and inform him/her that you already answered them. 

1-The is the most valueable thing that you love?
- this questions kinda weird. haha. btw, i'll try to answer it. The most thing was my phone and my book. haha. 

2-Who is your bestfriend?
- I do have more than 2 bestfriend, because we just like gang? lol. They always super crazy and super sporting also super kind. and other else super super. 

3-What kinda person that you hate?
- Spammer, Hacker, And someone not honest on theirselve.

4-What are your hobbies?
-Drawing anime, watching anime, read manga online, Download anime, studying, messaging, chatting, outgoing with my friends and read islamic & fun magazines.

5-The food that you love?
- Nasi goreng kampung and all my mom's cooking.

6-What is your wishes?
-To be a perfect muslimah and also to give my parents happiness. 

7-What are the things that you wanna buy most?
-books, i love books. haha

8-What makes you feel better when you are upset?
-Someone that understand me and , maybe listening to some music.

9-List 10 things that love
-1. family
2. someone 
3. study
4. book
5. food
6. handphone
7. laptop
8. games
9. notebook
10. eating

10-Give 3 reason why are you answering this question XD
-1. to fill my bored time
2. thought this is interesting
3. lol. dont know.

This is my question :

1. Do you like your name?
2. What the most happiest moment in your life?
3. Something you cannot forget.
4. Still remember your childhood friend?
5. Still remember your kindergarten teacher?
6. 3 things you really wished for
7. 3 things you thinks that never happen
8. A thing that cannot be undone....
9. Notebook just like a diary? Is it true? give the reason.
10. Dreamed like a princess/prince? 

The person I choose to be nominated are... 
pang pa ka pang... 






1 comment: